Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Our Christmas
In completely random order
We had a wonderful Christmas. We are all truly so blessed beyond words. Our first family celebration was on Monday night and concluded tonight. While I am ready to get Christmas behind us and prepare for the big upcoming events of the new year, I'm always sad to see it go. We hope everyone had a spectacular Christmas filled with joy!
Very neat gift Kollin got from John's sister -Create your own parchment paper document
And of COURSE he loved all the Wii and DS games
Alex eating Aunt Kiki's Christmas dinner (I LOVE that he calls me Aunt KiKi)
Ring around the rosies with Aunt Kayla
Ironman and Kemry standing on he playroom craft table saying CHEEEEESE (can you see it on Kemry's face? lol)
Blech picture of me.....it has been a long tiring week with little sleep. LOL
Karly jumping the ramp at Gran's house on her ripstick.
Daddy trying to be cool like Karly
Karson about to crash in Grandad's recliner

Dad carving the turkey (the 3rd one this week)
My goofball husband...lol Those are Karson's night vision glasses
Karaline excited over the funky candy she got.

Karly and her ballet soap.
A new dart game for Kollin (which is fine because I just "recycled" his old one)

Karly's new pants :)
Opening presents

Why can't Kollin just smile when he sees my camea? No goofball stuff lol
Karson opening his shirt. :)
Kemry Pie

the power of a bowl of grapes
Karson barson
Mom, look who's here!
Slow dancing with Santa running outside....it was such a nice day
Flying Kollin's airplane
Peeking in the nativity set.
Sweet Daddy kisses in front of the tree
Karly Christmas Day
My two happy little guys! Karson & Karly

My big girls - Karly & Karaline (Poor Karaline bonked heads with Karson on Christmas Eve and got an egg on her eyebrow. Of course it settled into her eye and looks horrible today.)

Karaline bouncing way too high on Kemry's trampoline

Karson - monkey see monkey do LOL
Mister handsome
You can really see her eye here
Kemry loves her trampoline - one more way to burn off energy, YES!
One of our family gatherings here...I loved seeing all the kids playing so well together ranging in ages from 2 (THREE 2yr olds) to 13.
Karly
Karson hears a Who
Ladies & Gentlemen, this is NOT what Santa left behind. This is what a set of grandparents and a couple of aunts left behind in Christmas Eve before Santa even came! The gifts extended 10ft from the tree one one side and 8ft on the other side.
My grandmother and my sister, Kasey (Alex's mommy)

post signature


10 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Wonderful pictures Kelly! I love the picture of the tree and presents. It looks like a card. Poor Karaline and her eye. Looks like the trampoline looked like a big hit. Kemry looks so different with her hair down. She is beautiful. The kids are all getting so big.

Could you please send some of that sunshine my way. It's cold and rainy here.

Happy New Year!

Ruthanne said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas!! What a fun day. The kids are as cute as always---LOVE the pics of them on the tramp.

Hannah said...

Love the pictures they are all so great. I am going to have to get Sophia one of those trampolines!

Glad you guys had a Great Christmas!!

Kathy said...

Great pictures! And I love your Christmas card. Looks like a very fun Christmas!

Mary Ann said...

Kelly, I love all the pictures!! They are really good even if they are not in any order! All your kids are getting so big!

Kerri said...

Looks like a great Christmas!!!

Mindy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!! I love the indoor Trampoline. We were thinking about getting one! You have such abeautiful family...I hope you have a great New years:-)
Hugs

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Great pictures!!! All your children are so beautiful!

WOW!! Kemry's hair is so long and pretty! I am jealous!

I have missed your posts! Love the trampoline : )

Jill said...

I truly can't get over how big Kemri is getting! Not to mention how beautiful all of your children are!

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful blessings!

Love,
Jill

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!