Monday, December 08, 2008

In Memory

Will you please help in Josi's memory??


The Azhderian Family still owe a lot from the adoption of Josi, about $13,000 total. This horrible tragedy should never have to happen to any family and then have to end up paying for an adoption when their child will never come home to them. (If you do not know what led to this post, read the the post I posted on Saturday).


If you are like me and want to do something for this sweet family and do not know what to do, here is a wonderful way to honor precious Josi. They have a chip in button on their blog you can donate any amount to in Josi's name.


I am praying that God will help them not have to worry about the financial end of this with all that they are going through right now.If you want to help me with the memorial fund for Josi please post this on your blog, spread the word to all your adoption friends, or you can send them to my blog. I think together we all can show our love to Azhderian family in their time of crisis. This can also be found on their blog in the sidebar. http://www.azhderianfamily.blogspot.com/





post signature

4 comments:

T5M said...

This is absolutely horrific - we are praying for this dear family.

Carla said...

Kelly, Thank you for this post. And thank you for talking with me and crying with me. You picked one of my favorite pics of Josi. She is just so beautiful, isn't she? I took this photo of her just after she had finally stopped crying after being dropped off at the hotel with me in March. She loved that puzzle and did it over and over. She even made it a point to show me the puzzle on one of our webcam visits. I ended up buying her a bunch of puzzles that she will now never see or do.

julie said...

My prayer's are with this family. I can't even imagine their grief.

Julie

Tina said...

Kelly, Did you adopt from KAS? I happened upon this story and my heart nearly stopped. I am praying for them. Sincerely, Tina