Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mr. Mom

I had oral surgery on Wednesday last week so John played Mr. Mom Wed-Sunday. He did a FABULOUS job even if he did fall asleep each night before his body hit the bed. :) He went to the kids' Valentine's parties since I wasn't able to go and even took some pictures for me! :) Needless to say, my Valentine dinner consisted of mashed potatoes and yogurt. lol I am still expecting a romantic dinner as soon as I can eat the good stuff. :) Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!


post signature

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!! Looks like it was a great Valentine's party though!!
www.heart4children.blogspot.com

Easties and Co. said...

Oh yucky. Don't cha just hate mouth issues. I hope you feel better soon!!!!

Mary Ann said...

I love all the pictures!!! The kids looked like they had a great snow day and Valentines. As for B's K name. It will all fall into place. Just keep praying about it. It will come to you!

Steve & Amy said...

What a great Mr Mom! (The pictures are great too:) I hope your mouth gets feeling better soon...oral pain is the WORST!!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

What a great man you married! Isn't it funny how much work a SAHM mom does and people think we just sit around and eat bon bons all day! Although, I am sure you are far more busy than me and my only 1 child to tend too! I hope your mouth is doing better too.

Tara said...

WTG John! How awesome that even took pictures?!?! I hope your mouth is feeling better!!

Jillian and Crew said...

Hey! I have actually found our blog before from CAFE Kids or someone else's website, I can't remember nd when my mom(Sue) toldme "the CashFamily from FBC" I thought-no way it would be the same family, it IS!!! Yay!!! Praying for your court date! I know thw wait is ROUGH!

Malia'sMama said...

Enjoy your pics, but can't realy read the blog. The grey on red is murder on my eyes. :)