Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TRAVEL DATES

TRAVEL DATES!!!!!!
Although not confirmed, I should travel
MAY 2-9!!!!!!!!!!
Ironically we were in Guatemala bringing Kemry home 2 years ago on these same dates. We arrived in the US with her on May 4 which could be the day I meet my sweet guy for the first time.
Looking at our photo album a week or two after we sent it. He is sitting on the lap of my friend's husband. They adopted two beautiful daughters and live in Denmark.
STILL looking at our pictures 3 months later



post signature

6 comments:

Blog Owner said...

Kelly, that's only in ONE MONTH! You are going to have him in your arms in no time at all!

Kerri said...

Yay!!! How exciting! Gosh he looks so tiny in that first pic. What a great trip you'll have!

Mary Ann said...

He is beautiful Kelly! It won't be long now! Hope you are all ready for him!!!

Wasileski Bunch said...

Wow!! That seems soon! I bet he is so excited for you to come and take him home! Who are you taking?

Sara said...

Oh, Kelly, I have tears in my eyes seeing pictures of him looking at his album ... how precious!

I am SUPER PSYCHED for this soon-to-be travel schedule (albeit short notice!)

jill marie said...

So beautiful...I am so happy for you all!

Thank you for the blog invite!!!!!! I am honored.