Monday, February 22, 2010

Can you fall in love with a stock pot?

We have been stuck in decorating disaster the past couple of weeks. I decided I was tired of my drab darker colors and needed a fresh facelift in the house. The walls have gone from dark olive green to "Bermuda Sand". The kitchen backsplash has a very southern beadboard now. The powder room is now light blue, cream, and black. I'm no where near finished or I would post pictures.



HOWEVER I had to post that I have a new LOVE. I am in LOVE with my new stock pot. I haven't cooked anything in it so I have no idea if it does the job, lol But I have it sitting on my stovetop and I look at it at least 100 times a day just because I think it's SO PRETTY sitting in there. Does this make me a bonified country bumpkin? I'm afraid it probably does.

post signature

2 comments:

Eastiopians said...

I love it too...so pretty. One of my fave colors. Also, your paint colors sound wonderful...can't wait to see pics. You are making the most of this season of being indoors...you go girl! :)

Theresa

Our Family of 5 said...

I think I am in love wiht your stock pot!

xoxoxo