Thursday, February 25, 2010

Homeschooling Perks

WHY WE LOOOOOOOOOVE HOMESCHOOLING
Getting to do "bible/history/art" in your PJs.....making a coat of many colors like Joseph's
VERY cute classroom pets



Science experiments, literature, and BREAKFAST all combined in one .....who doesn't LOVE Dr. Seuss???


But the BIGGEST REASON I LOOOOOOOVE homeschooling is.............


getting that "OH NO what are they doing" sinking feeling when the house suddenly falls QUIET, but finding this instead


post signature


5 comments:

Hannah said...

I love that you are LOVING home school! You guys are having way too much fun :)

Upstatemomof3 said...

I LOVE homeschooling too. This is our first year and we are very happy with it. I love getting to teach everything I think is important and spend as much time on something as he is interested in spending on it. Homeschooling ROCKS!!!

Eastiopians said...

Love this post. I really enjoy pre-k homeschooling (love it really!) and am considering homeschooling when they are actually school aged.

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

I love that too...that just happened to me yesterday. The house fell quiet and I found Kamryn reading a book, Kloey putting a puzzle together, and Kenna writing (she's into writing her letters these days). It was like God was confirming our decision to homeschool next year. So, I will be sharing in your journey starting next year! :)

By the way, we've started the adoption process again...but we're keeping it kind of quiet. Of course, for a sweet little BOY! :)

9:31 AM