Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's a GIRL

IT'S A........................




LOVE the toes shot....gotta be my fav pic

It looks like a little monkey here....LOVE IT!



Figured it out yet??














How about now??????

YEP!! GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PINK team is about to outnumber the BLUE team in the Cash Crew!

Ok to narrow down K names. That's the HARD part! :) We like Kerrigan, Kamdyn, Kolbi, Kinley, Klare, Kate, Kenna, Kessa, Kendi, Kamilla, etc. Her middle name will most likely be Elizabeth. As you can see we will have a hard time narrowing it down.



Bad picture of me (no makeup) but here's the bump this week

14 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo utterly excited for you!!! Just think, way back when ... when Cal and Kollin were itty bitty ... and now look at us!

Debbie said...

YEAH PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Love you!
Debbie

Debbie said...

YEAH PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Love you!
Debbie

Ruthanne said...

I love her already!!!! Guess I'd better get started on another pink blanket. ;)

Dawn - "Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Love cute dresses, and hair bows :) YEAH!!!

Paula said...

Oh yeah, me! I made the educated guess of girl! Congratulations!

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family of 5 said...

Love that you put video on here. Absolutely amazing! Congrats to the whole Cash Crew ♥

Hannah said...

Congratulations!!! Go Pink! :)

Nikki said...

I am so happy for you guys!! This is one lucky lady coming into a family like yours! Congrats!

Erika said...

Congratulations, Kelly! Yay! =)

Martha said...

Congrats! She's perfect!!!! Loved watching the video! So lovely..never had video of any of my kids....

Anyway...Congrats, again! :)

Jillian and Crew said...

I love seeing ultrasound pics anyway but to have it, watching the miracle and the background music of "Ohh how he love, yeah he loves us...ohh how he loves us, how great his affection is for me"....thanks for the reminder that 'He knew us before we were formed in the womb'

Mary Ann said...

Hey I am sooooo excited for you!