Monday, December 06, 2010

34 Weeks Pregnant

Here I am today at 34 weeks 3 days. Can you believe I have to go for an ultrasound tomorrow because I'm measuring 4cm SMALL?!?!?!?! lol I am ginormous and growing out of all my maternity shirts. What do you do when maternity doesn't fit?!?!
And here is what happened when a ceramic platter fell off my wall and landed on my foot. Today is day 3 of barely walking at all, but it IS getting much better. The swelling is almost all gone at least and I can put more weight on the inside of my foot. Don't make fun of the paint job. :) At 34 weeks pregnant I cannot reach my toes. I slapped this mess on my toenails right after I did this because I was afraid I was going to have to go to the ER and have a lot of focus on my badly ignored feet. LOL





post signature

3 comments:

Paula said...

I'm kind of disappointed that your toenails didn't make an appearance at the ER so we could hear what the medical staff thought of your nail polish... that just cracked me up. :)

michelle said...

Kelly,
I was so happy to have woke up early this morning and had a few min ti check in on my bloggy friends and there you were. Baby K in the tummy looks fab and I so enjoyed seeing all the other K kids and reading about Thanksgiving. Gods blessings to you sister!

Amy said...

ADORABLE! )