Friday, March 18, 2011

Crunchy Couture

A friend of mine sells adorable tie dye shirts so Kerrigan just HAD to have one. How cute is she modeling Crunchy Couture? I think she may keep her blue eyes. They seem to just get brighter and lighter. That would give us 3 kids with blue eyes and 4 with brown eyes. :) She has turned into the BEST baby. Seriously I have to pinch myself because it feels like a dream come true. I know things could change at any given moment, lol, but she is so happy and smiles or "talks" with the sweetest girly voice NONSTOP. :)





John also started a new job this week. It has been a huge change (and a reality check for me) with him going from an extremely flexible schedule with lots of work at home days to being 2hrs away from 5am-6pm every day with practically no access to him. He was home a lot before to help with pick ups and drop offs if I needed it, but I'm on my own again. ACK! :) He loves it though. He was actually offered this position by one of his clients he had with his former job. It is a very nice promotion with a very secure company. The most important part, though, is this is a very family oriented group to work with. He didn't feel that way with his last company. District meetings were more like frat parties. Men and women employees sharing rental houses and cabins mixed with lots and lots of drinking. John has never been a drinker or a party guy and is a little old fashioned in his belief that women and men shouldn't share rental cabins without their spouse (and I have to say I TOTALLY agree lol). Anyway, I am thrilled to say the least he is now with a family oriented Christian company. Oh yeah, I brought this up to comment on how TIRED I am now that I'm back to fulltime kid care. I have no idea how single mommies do it. I'm POOPED! And spring 'stuff' is just starting too with sports and birthdays and soccer x 5 of our kids. I need a stunt double. ;)
post signature

1 comment:

Paula said...

That is one darn cute baby. Really. That's all I have to say.