Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dairy Allergy?

Kerrigan broke out in a rash all over her face, neck, and back. At first we thought it was the detergent, but it didn't seem to be that. We had started a probiotic at the same time she broke out so we took her off and the rash started to go away. Then I drank a frappe (I don't get a lot of dairy otherwise, sadly) and boom, it came back. So I cut out dairy and her rash is almost completely gone. How will I live without dairy?? It's in everything! Well, everything GOOD. :) This is a whole new world for me, but I'm determined to stick it through.
Here's her sweet little face, rash and all
We LOVE days when we can get these two together.



How KISSABLE are those lips??? Oh my word, it's all I can do to not smooch on her all day long!
I have been "bloglecting" my other kiddos since Kerrigan arrived.:) This was on my birthday (march 2) which is why they are all posing so happily. They can't say no to me on my birthday can they? LOL
Homeschooling is starting to get back to normal too. :) In science this week the little boys were learning about the insect's body parts. Well any chance to play with play doh brings all the kids out so they all ended up making their own insect. lol
Homeschool science can make the kitchen super messy!
post signature

2 comments:

Ruthanne said...

You're blogging again and I've been missing all your great posts!!!
play-doh bugs--cute!
6 oldest kids--super cute!
Kerrigan Elizabeth--oh. my. gosh. cute!!!

I can't stop looking at all the pictures of her! She's gorgeous!
And the ones of her and Avry together! Love them!
Avry looks so much like Alex. :)

There is one particular pic of Kerrigan where I see YOU so clearly!! I think it's her eyes. :)

Carissa said...

Ah!! And so what were the wings made from???