The earliest we expect a court date is January. We will get to travel for that and will spend time with the kids. Once we pass court (we pray it's during our trip but it may not be until a bit after), we should travel a few weeks later back to bring them home. I would give anything to stay there between court and pick up. I know it's going to kill me to leave them, but we survived leaving Kemry until we were able to go back and we will have to do it again.
The kids are getting so excited. They write us letters and it is so encouraging to see how they are relying on God to bring them peace during the wait for their family to come get them. If they are so faithful, how could I not be? They have spent their lives wishing for a family who will love them like they deserve to be loved.
Please be praying that we will get our 171H (immigration approval) quickly and a court date in January.