Saturday, April 13, 2013

Introducing......

OUR SON
Korbin Yishak
&
OUR DAUGHTERS
Kenna Meron and Klaire Bethelehem


WE PASSED COURT!!!!!  
They are finally legally our children!  Kollin, Karly, Karson, Kerrigan, and of course me and John were in Ethiopia April 3-11 for court and got to spend a wonderful week with our children.  They are so amazingly fantastic in every way.  They are brilliant, kind, loving, athletic, talented, gorgeous...I could go on! ;)  We cannot WAIT to get them home.

Now we are praying that the US Embassy processes their files quickly so we can get back to bring them home.  This should take about 4-6 weeks.  By Mother's Day would be stellar. ;)
post signature

3 comments:

Corina said...

Awesome news!!! They are beautiful! Prayers for a short time until you can bring them home.

Alyssa said...

I've been following your adoption since you were on G1S1, and I'm so happy for your family!

Retha Lanza said...

I liked the concept of your blog posts. It is very well portrayed as well as depicted.

sell my house fast austin